Quality is very important at Abbott Lyon and that's why all of our products come with full warranty cover.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty applies to Watches, Jewellery, Sunglasses, Handbags, Accessories and Phone Cases purchased directly from Abbott Lyon and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the Warranty Period.
The Warranty does not cover;
- General wear and tear, improper handling or lack of care
- Watch battery depletion or damage to watch battery by incorrect usage or accidents
- Water damage
- Scratches, broken glass or chips
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
- Fading, discolouration or deterioration
Within the Warranty Period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, Abbott Lyon will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge. If your model is not available, an alternative of equal value or similar style will be provided.
Any replacement item will be covered under a new Warranty Period from the date of issue.
The Warranty is void if a valid proof of purchase is not provided.
The Warranty Period
The Warranty Period for Abbott Lyon Watches and Jewellery is two (2) years from the date of purchase and one (1) year for Sunglasses, Handbags & Accessories.
How to make a Warranty claim
Please contact contact Abbott Lyon in the first instance to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
For any purchase not made directly from Abbott Lyon, the retailer should be contacted in the first instance.