Try your purchases on in the comfort of your own home and if they aren’t 100% perfect or you’d like to send them back for a different style just simply follow the steps below.
Due to the current circumstances, we appreciate that it might not be possible to return packages as usual and have extended our returns policy to 30 days. If you’re still worried about your return, we would ask you to get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will find a solution for you.
A few things to be aware of:
- All products must be in their original new condition, with all packaging intact.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised products.
- We cannot refund gift bags or gift cards.
- Returns are processed within five working days of our warehouse receiving them. Please note it can sometimes take a few days for the refunded money to show in your account.
To arrange an exchange or return, please visit the returns portal where our friendly team will be happy to help.
How to return your order
Returning your order is super easy.
1. Re-package your item(s) along with the delivery note.
2. Click through to our returns portal here and tell us why you want to return your order.
3. Print your postage label and stick it on your package.
4. Take it to your local post office.
Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns portal where we will keep you up to date on the process of your return.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, or your item develops a fault, please get in touch with our friendly customer support team who will be on hand to resolve any issues; email@example.com.