Try your purchases on in the comfort of your own home and if they aren’t 100% perfect or you’d like to send them back for a different style just simply follow the steps below.
Christmas Returns Policy
We want your Christmas gift to be perfect, so we have extended our returns policy to give you extra peace of mind. All orders placed between the 2nd November and 22nd December this year are eligible for a free exchange or store credit up to the 22nd January 2021. If you would like to return your order for a full refund, simply return it within 30 days of the delivery date.
A few things to be aware of:
- All products must be in their original new condition, with all packaging intact.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised products and earrings
- We cannot refund gift bags or gift cards.
- Returns are processed within five working days of our warehouse receiving them. Please note it can sometimes take a few days for the refunded money to show in your account.
If you wish to receive a refund for any products purchased in a 2 for 1 offer, both items will need to be returned. If you would like to exchange just one of these items for an alternative product, then you only need to return the item you are exchanging.
To arrange an exchange or return please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where our friendly team will be happy to help.
How to return your order
Returning your order is super easy.
1. Re-package your item(s) along with the delivery note.
2. Email us at email@example.com and tell us why you want to return your order
3. Print your postage label and stick it on your package.
4. Take it to your local post office.
Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns team where we will keep you up to date on the process of your return.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, or your item develops a fault, please get in touch with our friendly customer support team who will be on hand to resolve any issues; firstname.lastname@example.org.