Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later. This means that you can place an order, and not have to pay for it for 30 days.
- Pay Later with Klarna is available to all customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
- Klarna will contact you via email and text, to collect payment
- To pay using Klarna, you'll need to provide your mobile number as they may need to contact you. We'll also need your email address so that Klarna can send your payment statement. It's important that you provide the correct details, as you won't receive the relevant payment information.
- Once you've placed your order using Klarna, you'll receive an email from them within 2 days with payment instructions.
- You'll then have 30 days to complete the payment online. You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due, and you'll also receive email reminders.
I'm struggling to place an order
- Klarna reserve the right to reject your order. If they do so, we recommend trying a smaller amount or using an alternative payment method.