CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
Returning an item couldn't be easier with Abbott Lyon, whether it’s a treat for yourself or a gift, all items purchased between 1st November 2018 and 24th December 2018 can be returned until the 24th January 2019 for an exchange or refund.
We even offer FREE returns and exchanges for UK & EU customers!
- Personalised items are NOT eligible for return or exchange (unless faulty)
- Returned items must be in the same condition they are received in - with all original packaging, tags and protective stickers intact and no sign of marks or make-up
- Outlet or Sale items are eligible for exchange only
- Offer items such as two for one require both items returned to be eligible for a refund
- Earrings may not be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty)
- Items which have already been exchanged cannot be returned
In the unlikely event you receive a faulty item, or your item develops a fault, please get in touch with our friendly Customer Support Team who will be on hand to resolve any issues; email@example.com
How to Return or Exchange an Item
If you are returning an order in the UK for refund or exchange, click here to print a pre-paid Royal Mail return label.
If you are returning an order in the EU, please get in touch with our (super friendly) team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return label.
If you are outside of the UK or EU please arrange postage to the below address:
Abbott Lyon Returns,
We recommend sending your return back by a signed for service to ensure it arrives safely, however, the delivery method is completely up to you. Please make sure you receive and retain a proof of purchase receipt from the courier.
Information to Include With Your Return
In order for us to process your exchange or refund in the quickest manner possible, please make sure to include the completed Returns Form on the reverse of the dispatch note you received with your original order or enclose a note with your order number, name & address.
Processing Your Refund
We will aim to process your refund within 7 days of receipt. This will be processed to your original payment method. Please allow 4 - 7 working days for a refund to appear in your account, as processing times differ between banks.
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to Watches, Jewellery, Sunglasses & Handbags purchased directly from Abbott Lyon and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, watch components covered include the movement, hands and dial.
The Warranty does not cover;
- General wear and tear, improper handling or lack of care
- Watch battery depletion or damage to watch battery by incorrect usage or accidents
- Water damage
- Scratches, broken glass or chips
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
- Fading, discolouration or deterioration
Abbott Lyon Clothing is not covered by any Warranty.
Within the Warranty Period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, Abbott Lyon will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge. If your model is not available, an alternative of equal value or similar style will be provided.
Any replacement item will be covered under a new Warranty Period from the date of issue.
The Warranty is void if a valid proof of purchase is not provided.
The Warranty Period
The Warranty Period for Abbott Lyon Watches and Jewellery is two (2) years from the date of purchase and one (1) year for Sunglasses and Handbags.
How to make a Warranty Claim
You must contact Abbott Lyon in the first instance to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
For any purchase not made directly from Abbott Lyon, the retailer should be contacted in the first instance.