We want to make sure that your Abbott Lyon product is 100% perfect, however, if something isn’t quite suitable, then we’re here to help! You have 100 days from the delivery date to return your order, which means that you have plenty of time to return or exchange your items. We hope you can understand that personalised products and earrings are not able to be refunded or exchanged (unless faulty), however, if you have any queries regarding your order, please get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be happy to advise further.
A few things to be aware of:
- All products must be in their original condition, with all packaging intact.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised items. These include all products in the name collection, and any additional engraving or metal letters added to an item (unless faulty).
- We cannot accept returns on earrings (unless faulty).
- We cannot refund gift packaging.
- Returns are processed within five working days of our warehouse receiving them. Please note, it can sometimes take a few days for the refunded money to show in your account.
If you wish to receive a refund for any products purchased in a 2 for 1 offer, both items will need to be returned. If you would like to exchange just one of these items for an alternative product, then you only need to return the item you are exchanging.
To arrange an exchange or return please email us at email@example.com where our friendly team will be happy to help.
Returning your order is super easy.
1. Re-package your item(s) along with a note stating your order number, name and address.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to return your order
3. Print your postage label and stick it on your package.
4. Take it to your local post office.
Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns team where we will keep you up to date on the process of your return.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, or your item develops a fault, please get in touch with our friendly customer support team who will be on hand to resolve any issues; email@example.com.